This wiki has been automatically closed because there have been no edits or log actions made within the last 60 days. If you are a user (who is not the bureaucrat) that wishes for this wiki to be reopened, please request that at Requests for reopening wikis. If this wiki is not reopened within 6 months it may be deleted. Note: If you are a bureaucrat on this wiki, you can go to Special:ManageWiki and uncheck the "Closed" box to reopen it.
List of Pikachu profiles
From the Pokémon Wiki, a Pokémon encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
This is a list of profiles for Pikachu.
Super Smash Bros. series
Super Smash Bros.
When several of these Pokémon gather, their electricity could cause lightning storms.
Super Smash Bros. Melee
|Name||Image||First Game / Move||Description|
|Pokémon Red & Blue
|It's safe to say that Pikachu is the most famous and popular of all Pokémon. It has electric pouches in both cheeks; when in danger, it shoots electricity at its enemies. Although Pikachu can evolve into Raichu by exposure to a Thunderstone, many trainers like Pikachu so much that they don't let it evolve.|
|B: Thunder Jolt
Smash B: Skull Bash
|While its electrical attacks, such as Thunder and Thunder Jolt, are powerful, Pikachu is at its best speeding around the fray and waiting for its chance to strike. You can control the path of Pikachu's two-directional Quick Attack, allowing you to jump twice. Hold down the B Button to charge up Skull Bash.|
|Up & B: Quick Attack
Down & B: Thunder
|The angle of the Control Stick controls the direction of Pikachu's Quick Attack. Pikachu will move blindingly fast, and it will also cause damage to any character it runs into. Move the Control Stick during Quick Attack and Pikachu will move in up to two directions. Be sure to check out the ceilings on the level when you use Thunder.|
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
|Pikachu||GB Pokémon Red/Blue
DS Pokémon Diamond/Pearl
|A Mouse Pokémon. Its lightning-bolt tail and round cheeks are its trademarks. When danger draws near, it uses tiny electric pouches within its cheeks to discharge electricity. When it's really fired up, it unleashes thunderbolts on its rivals. It's said to recharge when it's sleeping. It evolves into Raichu.|
|Pokémon series||[Electric] - Attack +33|
Usable by: Pikachu
- Mei Ling: (overjoyed) Ooh, how cuute!
- Snake: What? The yellow thing?
- Mei Ling: That's Pikachu. It's a Pokémon. They're popular all over the world, you know. And it may look cute, but be careful, It can store up large amounts of electricity in those adorable little cheeks. It'll try to pepper you with electric shocks.
- Snake: Couldn't be much worse than Ocelot's old torture device...
- Mei Ling: Oh, and, Snake?
- Snake: What?
- Mei Ling: I was wondering, could you maybe try and catch Pikachu for me? Pleeeeease?
- Snake: Give me a break! What do I look like, a Pokémon Trainer?
- Mei Ling: Fine... Sorry I asked.
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U
Blue indicates fields exclusive to Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.
- Viridi: Aw, look at that cute little guy.
- Pit: It's a Pokémon!
- Palutena: And not just any Pokémon!
- Viridi: Actually, that Pokémon is called a Pikachu. Pikachu evolves from Pichu. And when a Pikachu is fully evolved, it becomes a Raichu.
- Palutena: It's quite rare for a Pokémon to be more famous in its middle stage than its final evolution.
- Viridi: True, but Pikachu is a special case. I mean, it's the most famous of all the Pokémon.
- Pit: Uh, excuse me! Hello?
- Palutena: What is it, Pit?
- Pit: I hate to interrupt your musings on Pokémon, but I could really use some Smash Bros. help right about now!
- Palutena: Oh, right. I forgot where we were. OK, here's a tip: dodge Pikachu's Thunder, and then counterattack.
- Viridi: You can also zap Pikachu by reflecting its Thunder back at itself! And nothing is more satisfying than that!
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
|#||Name||Image||Series / game||Type||Class||Strength / effect(s)||How to obtain||Spirit battle|
|407||Pikachu||Pokémon Series||Fighter||N/A||N/A||Classic Mode as Pikachu||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|408||Pikachu Libre||Pokémon Series||Fighter||N/A||N/A||Vault Shop||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|1298||Partner Pikachu||Pokémon Series||Support (1)||Ace||Undamaged Attack & Speed ↑||Spirit Board (ver. 2.0.0 or later); Unlocked immediately if the player owns save data for Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!||Pikachu, Mii Brawler||Rule: Sudden Final Smash; Item: Poké Ball
||Saffron City||Main Theme - Pokémon Red & Pokémon Blue (Melee)|
Super Smash Blog bio
"This fierce fighter uses electric moves like Thunder Jolt and Thunder. Pikachu Libre is one of the alternate costumes and you can tell she's female by the shape of her tail."
- Pikachu has charmed fans and given a jolt to opponents for nearly 20 years—whether in the Pokémon TV series, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, or Pokémon video games, Pikachu has always been there as a stalwart companion for any Pokémon Trainer willing to take on the challenge of becoming the very best.
- Zap! This Pokémon has electric sacs on both its cheeks. Its opponents are in for a shock!
Watch out when Pikachu raises its tail to check its surroundings, because lightning has been known to strike its tail when it does this! If you use a Thunder Stone on it, it will evolve into another Pokémon: Raichu.
Explore Pokémon by type, weakness, abilities, and more at Pokemon.com.
- This article is a stub. You can help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.